Open Employment – Our client, a footwear organization is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to recruit an Inventory Officer, responsible for handling the material management responsibilities which includes the acquisition of the material, merchandise, items, etc., and its proper distribution.
- You are to ensure optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards while keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
What You’ll Do
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked products inventory stock profile and stock location.
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete/redundant raw materials to maximize the availability of working capital.
- Ensure incoming products are receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 2-3 years work experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
Friday 20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using “Inventory01” as the email subject.