Glutamine is one of the 20 amino acids, or “building blocks” of protein. It is a vital molecule that our body stores in the bloodstream and converts into glucose (blood sugar) when it is needed.
L-Glutamine, the natural form of glutamine, is needed for a wide range of repair and maintenance functions, such as wound healing, muscle and bone growth, digestive health and gut wall integrity.
It is widely used by people with various forms of digestive and intestinal problems, a strained immune system and by athletes following gruelling training routines (it breaks down uric acid from proteins).
- Digestive health and gut wall integrity
- Immunity (including during colds or flu)
- Tissue repair and muscle growth
- Exercise recovery and active lives
- Bloating and wind
- Body odour
- Candida albicans
- Crohn’s disease
- Food intolerance or allergy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Recuperation following illness or surgery
- Times of stress
- Brain cells
Ingredients: L-Glutamine powder
Source: Fermented glucose